To establish a solid growth of our department in Antwerp, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive.
Place in the organization chart:
The Senior Business Development Executive will be reporting functionally to the Business Development Manager, located in our Barcelona office, and hierarchically to the CEO, based in Antwerp. He / she will work together with the Business Development Manager, with the operational managers in the various offices and with the sales coordinator in Antwerp.
Profile of the candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (logistics management, business) or equivalent through experience.
- Sales experience of min. 10 years, with chemical / petrochemical industry experience is a must.
- Fluent user of Microsoft Office.
- Dutch, English and German, both spoken and written.
- Other skills and qualifications: networking, persuasion, prospecting skills, a good communicator, closing skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, market knowledge, meetings, sales goals, professionalism.
- Hand’s on mentality.
- Active hands ‘on role: making your own appointments with prospects and clients, writing visit reports, visiting fairs, making presentations on solutions and services.
- Monitoring and tracking all quote activity in Northern Europe.
- Secure additional business and grow the existing territory.
- Help existing clients to stay satisfied and positive, improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Build key customer relationships and identify business opportunities.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets together with CEO.
- Represent the company in the best light.
We offer a dynamic work environment in a financial healthy and growing international company. We are aware of the fact ‘a happy employee is a productive employee’. We offer a competitive salary with extralegal benefits.
~ TOGETHER WE ARE TAKING LOGISTICS TO THE NEXT LEVEL ~